21/10/2010

Background design

I've always been a bit scared of colour design, until now I've not put too much thought into it and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. For this film I really want it to be spot on. I want to work with a limited palette of complementary colours. My art strand friends in uni have helped me a lot and one of them gave me the link to a very useful website "Color Scheme Designer" and it has really helped me get the colours dead on. 

So, using this tool and the advice of a few of the art strand team (you know who you are!), here is a layout piece I did to get an idea of the colour scheme I want. I'm very happy with it and I think it could work for the whole film.

I hope you all like it and thanks a lot for the help guys.



t.lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment