11/05/2010

Next big project!

I've been mulling an idea around my head for the past couple of weeks for my next project. I have been very interested lately in detective stories and thrillers, particularly noir stories. I have begun preliminary research and done some sketches in the style I had in mind. I wanted to move to more simple characters, and focus more on the mood and body language of the characters. I also want my next film to be more filmic, utilising more backgrounds and a full narrative. Despite this, charcter interaction will still be a big focus, only not to the extent of my current project.

For the moment, here are some of the images I found during my research. These are just a few of the classic shots from films such as "The Maltese Falcon" (1941) I have already found some inspiration for the story and shots and hope to move this forward during the summer months.









lucas. t

No comments:

Post a Comment